Ultima MOS-5 Gas Sensor
Protect personnel from exposure to hydrogen sulfide (H2S) with this microprocessor-based transmitter. Virtually self-calibrating and self-diagnosing, this device senses hazardous gas leaks, signifying alarm or warning conditions via a digital display. Analog signal and relays provide remote and/or discrete indications.
- Detects H2S gas leaks at sensor site
- RFI resistant for more reliable operation
- Uses existing 4-20 mA wiring to reduce installation costs
- Stores up to 10 event warnings and 10 alarms, calibrations, checks and faults
- Designed for use with MSA’s Metal Oxide Semiconductor (MOS) sensor