Paralos Marine & Industry / Supply & Engineering provides its customers in the Maritime Industry with a comprehensive range of products and services in the fields of safety, lifesaving, fire fighting, gas detection, engine condition monitoring equipment and spares, while offering:
- accredited service support not only for what has supplied but also for those already on the client inventory.
- project planning and management
- systems retrofit
- reliable advise on forthcoming regulations, flag state and legislative requirements
Paralos understands the tight deadlines often required and ensures that projects are undertaken in a disciplined manner to eradicate or minimize down time. We are continually developing key performance indicators thus enhancing the level of service provision while maintaining our position as the primary independent service provider.
Our technical support staff and engineers are trained to undertake any project to the highest standard and demonstrate competency in their field.
With a wide distribution agreements and an extensive product range we have the ability to supply our clients with competitively priced, proprietary items, most of them available for immediate dispatch.
Our dedicated and properly trained sales team, supported by sufficient inventory and updated software, has the infrastructure to support client requirements and provide an expedient service.
PORT WORKS AND INSTALLATIONS
PARALOS is ISO9001 certified for marine works and has successfully implemented challenging projects in the FIELD, offering turn-key solutions such as:
- Detailed design and installation of port loading/off loading facilities, port electromechanical infrastructure, HV and MV Substations for permanent dry and floating docks
- Detailed Engineering and construction of mooring and anchorage systems, customized buoys and underwater Development of simulation scenarios for naval vessels safe approach to port and mooring, through specialized computer simulation software. (Navigation Studies and Simulation in Cooperation with NTUA (ΕΜΠ) prof. S.Mavrakos)
- Design and construction of customized buoys, through a vertically developed production process plan, as per customers’
- Shipyard’s Infrastructure Design and Construction of Workshops, Submarine Hangars, Shipbuilding berths.
Detailed information on projects, relevant experience and project certificates can be found here: