The modular design of the SUPREMATouch Fire and Gas Detection System meets the requirements of a diverse range of industries and applications, while complying with all relevant global safety standards. The system builds on the success of the original innovative SUPREMA Control System design and features a large color touchscreen display, enhanced processing capabilities, and optional integration of addressable fire and smoke detectors. It can be used with a wide range of detectors, including combustible and toxic gas, oxygen, smoke, fire and heat. Output options include relay, and analog and digital communication between racks, which allows interfacing to external systems using ModBus or Profibus.
The SUPREMATouch System’s modularity enables a variety of fire & gas detection configurations that meet the requirements of virtually any application, including redundant systems with up to a Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3 rating (IEC 61508).
Note: This is a custom product. Please consult your local sales manager or contact Customer Service for configuration details.
- Compact modular design requires less space in cabinets
- Decentralized configuration through use of satellites minimizes wiring costs
- Pluggable modules allow easy installation and system extension
- Future-oriented technology reduces upgrade costs
- Digital CAN-bus technology provides reliable internal communication
- Connection to PLC or SCADA systems via Profibus or Modbus
- Intuitive system configuration directly on the local language touch screen with no programming skills required
- ATEX approved SUPREMA Manager Software
- Advanced features like web access and automatic Email notification
- Connections for up to 3 system power supplies enable automatic switchover to backup supply
- Continuous expandability lets the system grow with the needs, thus ensuring protection of investment